Naturacare handmade NATURAL soap – Motivation (Rosemary ct. camphor with spirulina)
Our saponified rosemary ct. camphor with spirulina soap is made with natural ingredients only: Coconut oil, palm oil (sustainable source), castor oil, olive oil, shea butter, spirulina and rosemary ct. camphor essential oil.
Did you know?
1. Rosemary is a very versatile essential oil, widely used in Aromatherapy for its strong stimulating and energizing properties. It helps to focus, boost alertness, purify the spirit and uplift the mind, promoting decisiveness;
2. Camphor oil is extracted from the wood of camphor trees, and it can be used to relieve pain, itching and irritation. It’s also used to relieve chest congestion and inflammatory conditions;
3. Spirulina is a blue-green algae found in both fresh and salt water, incredibly high in protein and nutrients that facilitates faster cell turnover that helps skin heal faster. It wards off free radicals bad for our skin and eliminates toxins.
Please use caution and common sense when using our products.
1. Keep products out of your eyes and other sensitive areas;
2. Test on small area of skin before using all over your body, if irritation develops, discontinue use immediately;
3. Please read ingredients carefully if you have allergies or sensitive skin;
4. Although these products are made with natural ingredients, please DO NOT EAT.
All our products receive Reiki before shipping.
What is Reiki? It’s a Japanese alternative medicine called energy healing. As Reiki practioners, we use a technique called palm healing or hands-on healing through which a universal energy is transferred through our hands to the person/object/animal in order to encourage emotional or physical healing.
“I deeply believe in the power of positive energies, and through Reiki we can manifest real healing results in our reality. As a Reiki master, I provide to my customers not only physical care products but also spiritual. This is another way I found to say thank you.” Naturacare founder.
Naturacare, affection in the form of care.